About The ICORE 2021
This conference provides a great opportunity to researchers, teacher educators, teachers, social scientists and professionals around the world for presentation of research based knowledge, experiences, new advancements, research results and innovations in the field of education. Besides the formal conference activities Educational Exhibition will also be organized for the participants.
Institute of Education and Research, University of the Punjab, Lahore-54590 Pakistan.
Tuesday to Thursday
Event venue location info and gallery
Institute of Education and Research
Institute of Education and Research (IER) is located at Quaid-e-Azam Campus, University of the Punjab, Lahore. The institute was established in September 1960 in cooperation with the School of Education, Indiana University, USA.
Check our gallery from the recent events
Theme: Globalization and Internationalization of Education
- Role of International Agencies (World Bank, OECD, UNICEF etc.) in Promoting Education.
- International School Climate & Educational Challenges
Life long Learning in Global Competitive Environment
- Human Development & Globalization
- Challenges of Globalization
- Working with International Educational Communities
- Internationalization of Curriculum
- Educational Developments & International Collaboration
- Educational Standardization and International Mobility
- Latest Technologies & Internationalization of Education
- Inclusive Education Approaches and Globalization
- Globalization of Values & Education
- Global Practices of Education
- Barriers in Global Education
- Lessons for Pakistan: International & Global Perspectives
Are there any provisions for students submitting abstract in ICORE from out side of Lahore?
Punjab University provide student facility to submit abstract.
What hotel should I stay at during the conference?
Punjab University provide list of hotels near to Conference Location.
What should I wear?
For your comfort, business casual is appropriate. We suggest you dress in layers as the temperature in the meeting rooms can vary considerably.
What happens if there is a schedule change?
At times it might be necessary to reschedule a conference after receipt of a confirmation letter. The ICORE administration will provide advance notice of any changes and in doing so will not be responsible for penalties related to the canceling or rescheduling of airfares, lodging, etc.
What if I change my mind?
We understand that times are uncertain due to COVID-19; which is why we are thinking about flexible and risk-free alternative option like online presentation, will be updated soon.
Who do I contact if I have a complaint?
If you have any concerns you would like addressed, please contact The ICORE's Customer Relations team at: +92 42 9923 1265.